About a month ago, Matt and I found out that through our Blue-Ray player (did I even spell that right? I'm such a dork), we can get lots of TV shows through Netflix and watch them in high definition on our TV, with no commercials. So we innocently thought we'd give "Lost" a try; we've heard lots of friends who said they loved it. But now, I'm really regretting ever starting this. It's sort of taken over our lives. We stay up too late, watch a couple of episodes of the show, and I always going to bed with more questions and kind of a weird feeling. I wouldn't call it an addiction quite yet, because when morning comes I really hardly give it a thought, nor do I the rest of the day, but as evening approaches, I want to get all the housework done and kids in bed so we can get back on the island with Jack, Desmond, and Sawyer. Oh, and the girls too. :) We're up to season 3, and I'm getting a little overwhelmed with how much we still have left. But like I said, we're not addicted. We could stop anytime we want. We may stop soon, but for now it's kind of a fun waste of time. I would feel guilty about the time wasted, but actually, how productive am I between 9:30-11:30pm anyway?

Don't feel bad, I watched seasons 1-3 without Ryan and then he started watching 1 on Netflix and made me stop! SO, we sat up every night for a million years watching an episode or two a night from 10pm - midnight. AND we actually finished them! (I was so glad to get passed the ones I'd already seen, though I can tell you that seeing them again gave me a lot of new insight) have fun!
ReplyDeleteI love the streaming option from Netflix! But as you have pointed out, it's so dangerous!!!
ReplyDelete